NOW back open for business after recent refurbishment!*
The Babington Centre is a charming Grade II listed building situated in the heart of the village of Trellech, Monmouthshire. Formerly a village school, it now continues its important role by providing an educational and social facility for the whole community to enjoy.
Whether you are looking for a venue for a social function or to hold an activity group or class; or even attend one of the regular events or classes, The Babington Centre is the perfect place to enjoy yourself with family and friends.
The Babington Centre comprises:
- meeting hall (which can be divided in two)
- with a hard-wearing, top quality sprung floor.
- an upstairs meeting room
- a well-fitted modern kitchen
- toilet facilities (including for the disabled)
- level access from the adjoining car park
- outdoor children’s playground.
- small meadow.
- car parking facility for 20 cars
The Babington Centre is suitable for all private social functions such as weddings, birthdays, and funeral gatherings. There are also social events regularly taking place, such as film nights, music, dances, classes, talks, workshops and much more…
*some refurbishment is still ongoing to improve facilities within the hall. We apologise for any minor inconvenience this may cause.