The Babington Centre is a charming Grade II listed building situated in the heart of the village of Trellech, Monmouthshire. Formerly a village school, it now continues its important role by providing an educational and social facility for the whole community to enjoy.
Whether you are looking for a venue for a social function or to hold an activity group, class, meeting; or even attend one of the regular events, The Babington Centre is the perfect place to enjoy yourself with family and friends.
The Babington Centre comprises:
- meeting hall (which can be divided in two) – refurbished Autumn 2016
- with a hard-wearing, top quality sprung floor
- comfortable seating for up to 50 people at tables or 90 seated theatre-style
- electric operated projector screen
- an upstairs meeting room.
- a well-fitted modern kitchen (equipped to cater for functions).
- modern heating and lighting system.
- modern toilet facilities (including for the disabled).
- level access from the adjoining car park.
- outdoor children’s playground.
- small meadow.
- car parking facility for 20 cars.
The Babington Centre is suitable for all private social functions such as weddings, anniversary dinner parties, birthdays, social gatherings, funeral gatherings, and organisational/community group meetings. There are also social events regularly taking place, such as talks, suppers, classes, workshops and much more…
Please note that current photographs of the hall facilities on this website are prior to the 2016 refurbishment. The website is soon to be updated.