A decent-sized grassed area that is well-kept and has been used in past years as a camping area for those attending the annual The Lion Inn Beer & Cider Festivals; or as a feedstation for cycle rides. Similar use can be arranged by negotiation.
- To celebrate the start of the big weekend… Prosecco and Strawberries at Trellech Teas 14th July
- Trellech Big Weekend Special Newsletter, July 2017
- Trellech Beacon Dash: a brand new c.10km multi-terrain running race for 2017
- Photographic Competition as part of Trellech Big Weekend
- BABINGTON BITES: Interesting talks for interested minds
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets