The Annual Apple Day is held on a Saturday in late October.
Our popular Apple Day started in 2010 and grows in popularity each year. The apple day is a huge success due to the hard work and generosity of the the people of Trellech and the surrounding villages, apples and apple based products are donated by a large number of people.
Sue Flower is once again organising this year’s Apple Day. If you’d like to help – via contributions for the day or to help out on the day, please contact Sue.
- Superb lunch and refreshments.
- Apple exchange – if you have an excess of apples and/or apple products we have an apple ‘bring and buy’.
- Bring and buy plant stall.
- Apple pressing, producing delicious apple juice (and Babington Cider in due course).
- Games and activities for all the family.
- ….and more.
Entry is FREE
Organiser: Mrs Sue Flower, firstname.lastname@example.org or 01600 860754